Alexander Wang Identify this Alexander Wang bag

Received this mini today from a TPFer. I'm not an expert on A Wang bags so I'm just curious as to when this particular grey rocco was released? I think there are a few different models in grey leather with different studs. TIA!

97mirp.jpg

2192nh2.jpg

2lsce42.jpg

15cncy1.jpg

^^^^ Oh and in reference to above, I think it's a 2009 from her listing but that could just be when she purchased? Is it spring/summer or fall/winter? Cheers! I will add photos to reference thread once I know.

http://www.douban.com/photos/photo/448762538/

hi.
I'm wondering that if there is anyone have seen something like this before? I've never seen a donna hobo with studs before and this girl here is not willing to tell me where she purchased this bag.

what do you think?

I'm guessing it's a fake. The Donna has never came with studs on the bottom, likely why she does not want to tell you where she purchased it.

Cacciatrice~ That bag is a fake but I'm guessing it's trying to look like the new Sage color.

I'm guessing it's a fake. The Donna has never came with studs on the bottom, likely why she does not want to tell you where she purchased it.

Cacciatrice~ That bag is a fake but I'm guessing it's trying to look like the new Sage color.

well...I guess i'm a pain in the ass for her and I didn't even know that, if what you said is true.
I've been send her PM for a while since she never writes back. I'm just really curious about this bag.:wacko:

Hey girls! What do you think about this one, authentic? I think it looks like the real deal, but want to be sure before I buy it!

Attachments

• !CCq2jHg!2k~$(KGrHqV,!i0E0GpQq,Z0BNL3leYE4g~~_12.jpg
    !CCq2jHg!2k~$(KGrHqV,!i0E0GpQq,Z0BNL3leYE4g~~_12.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 477
  • !CCq2TK!EWk~$(KGrHqJ,!i4E0FlSuh8tBNL3kwV(P!~~_12.jpg
    !CCq2TK!EWk~$(KGrHqJ,!i4E0FlSuh8tBNL3kwV(P!~~_12.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 427
  • !CCq2uBwBWk~$(KGrHqEOKkEE0,Q9ssr5BNL3l6oZEg~~_12.jpg
    !CCq2uBwBWk~$(KGrHqEOKkEE0,Q9ssr5BNL3l6oZEg~~_12.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 427
  • !CCq22BQBGk~$(KGrHqYOKo8E0U767h4dBNL3mQlByw~~_12.jpg
    !CCq22BQBGk~$(KGrHqYOKo8E0U767h4dBNL3mQlByw~~_12.jpg