Swap Parties...

vanessa225

Jan 23, 2007
Anyone else on here into Swap Parties? (Or "***** & Swaps," as my girlfriends and I like to call them :smile: ) We started doing Swaps this past fall, and it was so much fun!

In case you're unfamiliar... You clean out your closet, then get together with your friends. Each person brings at least 4 or 5 items of clothing that are in good condition but you no longer wear. Determine a system to draw names, and then one by one, you each pick what you want from everyone else's stuff.

It's a great way to get rid of unwanted clothes, shoes, accessories, etc, and gain a few "new" things in return. It works out great for my friends and I, because we all wear approximately the same size. Whatever's left over at the end of the night, we donate to a local women's shelter.

So, if you're looking for something fun to do, I'd highly suggest hosting one of these!

Sounds fun.
I like the Christmas Game where everyone brings a wrapped present (worth an agreed on amount) and everyone draws numbers. #1 person gets to pick any wrapped present. #1 unwraps present. #2 gets to take #1's away or pick another wrapped present. #3 gets to choose from all unwrapped presents so far. This goes on in succession. Of course the last number gets to choose from everyones presents. Very fun with a large group.

sounds fun but my friends and I aren't similar in sizing and I believe I read somewhere in myspace that a store in SF was hosting something like this..

Sounds fun.
I like the Christmas Game where everyone brings a wrapped present (worth an agreed on amount) and everyone draws numbers. #1 person gets to pick any wrapped present. #1 unwraps present. #2 gets to take #1's away or pick another wrapped present. #3 gets to choose from all unwrapped presents so far. This goes on in succession. Of course the last number gets to choose from everyones presents. Very fun with a large group.
He he, I saw this on the USA version of The Office - they were all after the Ipod!