Identify This Valentino

OP sorry for replying so late!

LL is correct: It is a FW2009 bag. At Valentino.com, they gave this bag a very generic name: Medium Leather Bag :lol:. It was made of nappa leather and it retailed for $1,195.

Attached is a pic of the black version.

Attachments

• fw2009mediumleatherbag.jpg
    fw2009mediumleatherbag.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 399
^Haha, I have liked this clutch since I first saw it when it came out. It is the Satin Bow-Front Clutch.

By the way, either the price for this clutch went up by at least a couple hundred dollars or the seller is trying to make a profit/overpriced it. It retailed just under 900 dollars in 2009.

The Valentino bags have different names on different websites sometimes. And the Valentino website rarely gives names at all! MGA is the queen bee when it comes to naming though...

The Valentino bags have different names on different websites sometimes. And the Valentino website rarely gives names at all! MGA is the queen bee when it comes to naming though...

Hahaha thank you LL! I must say that sometimes the names puzzle me. Even at boutiques they sometimes don't know how a certain bag is called.

Hello I just purchased this my first Valentino Handbag from Saks for a great price, but do not know its name. Maybe someone here on the forum knows. Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01668.JPG
    DSC01668.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 395
Hi! Congrats! It's a beautiful bag.

It's one of the sequined bags from the FW2010 Collection. Each retailer gave the bag a different name, Valentino.com used to call it "Top Handle Bag".

Here is a picture from Valentino.com:
Valentinocom-GlamSequinedBagTopHandleBag-2995-1.jpg