B-bag - popular in other countries?

I am from Denmark ( Copenhagen ) and the beautiful bags are popular here. And yes, we also sees a lot of awful copies.....
As well as in Norway we only have 1 store that carries them, and there is a very long waiting-list.I havn´t bought a b-bag yet, but it is just a matter of time :smile:
Lise

Australia - Melbourne

I dont see many around at all... only a fakes or 'inspired' bags

I think its much harder and more expensive to find authentic ones here...

I always get soooo green-eyed when I hear people saying how they popped into Bal or a Department Stores that have tonnes of them at the normal retail price... or on sale!

Other Aussie Bal-lovers will feel my pain!

I feel the pain!!

I'm from Melbourne too :yes:

Don't see many real bbags around here, just some horrendous inspired/fakes :yucky:

I feel the pain!!

I'm from Melbourne too :yes:

Don't see many real bbags around here, just some horrendous inspired/fakes :yucky:

I think that all of the Aussie PF'ers should plan a trip to the USA or UK and go B-bag shopping...

Probably work out cheaper to do that than buying them here... hehe

Actually, that silly statement above is quite true!

Say you buy 3 b-bags in Aus, and the general mark-up on B-bags is $600-$1000 you could DEFINATELY have gone on a holiday with that spare cash!

I live in Munich/Germany which is the fashion city in Germany and I hardly see any Bbags except of mine. The Chloe SAa always recognize my bbags, funny isn't it;)
They're really hard to get, just a handful of stores sell them in Germany and they just have a very small collection to choose from.

I think that all of the Aussie PF'ers should plan a trip to the USA or UK and go B-bag shopping...

Probably work out cheaper to do that than buying them here... hehe

Actually, that silly statement above is quite true!

Say you buy 3 b-bags in Aus, and the general mark-up on B-bags is $600-$1000 you could DEFINATELY have gone on a holiday with that spare cash!

Haha I totally agree. I'm from Brisbane in Australia and I don't think I have ever seen a real Bal bag. I love mine and I use them all the time. I just wish there were more places over here that we could buy them from.

in London I see quite a few of them draping off the arms of chic young things and in hong kong (where my parents are), balenciagas are popular too..and surprisingly although HK is the main export for fakes, most of the ones I see are the real things, carried by ultra-skinny 20somethings shopping with their Hermes loaded mothers... :graucho:

I am from Denmark ( Copenhagen ) and the beautiful bags are popular here. And yes, we also sees a lot of awful copies.....
As well as in Norway we only have 1 store that carries them, and there is a very long waiting-list.I havn´t bought a b-bag yet, but it is just a matter of time :smile:
Lise

ooh you're in copenhagen too! yeah, i see quite a few here, both real and fake.

I'm from Switzerland (little country in Europe) and they are not very popular here, I only seen one or two Bals the last years, except of my own collection ;) !!! But I L:heart: VE it anyway .... very very much :drool: :yes:

So right NEXT to Switzerland, AUSTRIA..:yes:
To be exact VIENNA.. I think in total, I've seen 2 real BBags:hysteric:

Loads of "inspired" bags though..Awww It would be so nice to have fellow BBAg L:heart: vers around..