B-bag - popular in other countries?

I am live in Essex, England (origionally from london), I have never seen a 'real' bbag in essex - I saw an 'inspired' one today - my friend was carrying it, however when I was in London just before christmas I saw an authentic ink box it was tdf.

^^I was wondering if they were popular in Paris. What age/type person is the typical b-bag owner there? Are they "current" popular, or "played-out" popular, i.e. everyone and their mother has one?

tia
I'd say the typical owner is young, trendy, she has the typical cool-parisian-with-money style.
She was maybe wearing the Charlotte 2 years ago (definitely "played out" that one)
Where I live (countryside in Denmark) only saw 2 authentic in the past 6 months.....too rare not to be noticed !

Singapore.I have 2 groups of friends who are sharp and very up dated with their balenciagas. And I have another group who can't tell the diff between one bought from the boutique and one bought from Far East Plaza :lol:( A shopping mall in Singapore with lots of teenagers hanging around. ) One of them had bluntly asked me "how much did U pay for this bag? I hope not too much as Far East Plaza is selling them at 40 plus!"