Dhc

I think their products are very good. I have used that Olive Oil set and it is strange using the olive oil as a cleanser but it works. The clear soap they have is great and everything I have tried I liked. My sister got some samples and was amazed at how the olive oil made her skin so soft, she has problems finding products that she can use on her skin. I have tried quite a few things from them and never had a problem with anything.

I use a few of their products: Mild Soap (for face washing), Velvet Skin Coat (the best for a flawless complexion), Deep Cleansing Oil (great for removing makeup and washes off with water with no residue), Mild Lotion (toner).

I've tried other products and they're hit or miss. These four are the ones I reorder time and again.

Their products are really nice; I like that there are different formulas for all ages and types of skin. I'm older so the soap and mild lotion (toner) are nice and gentle. Their concentrated eye cream is the best (one of those Beauty guides agrees, too). I don't think they put fragrance or dyes in their products. Give it a try.

My mom uses them and she likes them, but I wouldn't say she loves it. I tried a few of their samples but I didn't care for it. They have these silk cotton pads which are the best but they raised up the price that its not worth it to me.

They have a good sample program though.

What type of skin is the oil cleanser best for? I always get samples but I've never had the courage to try it.

Will have to give that concentrated eye cream a try.

I love DHC and having been using it for a few years. I got started with ith from the catalog samples. They have lines of product for all skin types, but I love the "anti-aging" line. The olive oil cleanser is great and so are their moisturizers.

Their products are really nice; I like that there are different formulas for all ages and types of skin. I'm older so the soap and mild lotion (toner) are nice and gentle. Their concentrated eye cream is the best (one of those Beauty guides agrees, too). I don't think they put fragrance or dyes in their products. Give it a try.

Clarification on saying they don't add fragrance; I didn't mean they are fragrance-free; the natural botanicals provide a slight fragrance, but they aren't perfumed products.