The small but important things!

Neeya

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I'm just curious! This might be a good reference for small Hermes leather accessories, if there isn't already one :shame:

What do you think the best, most useful Hermes leather accessories to go inside of a purse are? :yes:

I'm gathering a list of small accessories that I'd like to purchase, and aside from a wallet, I know I would like a piccolo case for my pens, and a key holder so that my keys do not scratch anything in my bag,

Also, what are the names of good pieces to keep small papers/spare cards in, something to keep extras in (small bottle of lotion, hand sanitizer, etc.), and are there any coin purses worth their price, or alternatives to them? :smile: Photos and pricing are always a plus!!! :nuts:

Neeya, the GM agenda works very well for me. I have one that is open at the sides and is roughly 4x5.5", and it holds my agenda, and I have stamps tucked in there as well. I have another one that zips and is a bit larger around, and it holds a pad of plain paper, it has slots for business cards (mine and other people's), and I have 3x5 cards tucked in the pockets. The zip one has a slot for a pencil, but I have an antique silver pencil tucked in there.

Btw, I LOVE the piccolo! It holds a large pen and two lipsticks. When I bought it I was thinking only of pens, but one day quite by happenstance I tucked a lipstick in there, and it was an amazing thing - lipstick was the one thing I always lost at the bottom of my purse, and now I always know where one is. In fact, I'm thinking of getting another piccolo...

isus, LOVE that picture frame!

I have a GM agenda and a clarisse GM which is great as a slim make-up bag.

Attachments

• g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 163
  • KOP4a.jpg
    KOP4a.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 206
Rose, I think the Clarisse GM is just what I've been looking for. May I ask what the price is? Thanks!!

Gosh, I can't remember. I am not at home at the moment, but will dig the receipt out and find out for you later. The clarisse is great. I even found a comb that slots snugly into the outside pocket!

This is a great idea for a thread. I am just starting out in my Hermes collection, and the small leather goods help tide me over until I am lucky enough to find the right bag for me. Thanks for posting this! I don't know any of the names of them - I'm a new member, but I die for Hermes :heart:

This is a great idea for a thread. I am just starting out in my Hermes collection, and the small leather goods help tide me over until I am lucky enough to find the right bag for me. Thanks for posting this! I don't know any of the names of them - I'm a new member, but I die for Hermes :heart:

Hello and welcome DiamondsNPearls. Love your avatar BTW :drool: :drool: :drool: