My first B-bag!!!!~*

Dragon1009

Sep 5, 2006
I'm a newbie here- just got my first B-bag! :yahoo:

I've used the Search button but haven't found quite what I'm looking for :s... so I thought I'd start a new post here.

I'm wondering what the best way to care for/clean/protect my B-bag (small Arena Hook). The bag is that typical B-bag thin super soft lambskin but also has cowhide leather strips/handles. I've heard of AppleGard and LMB? I live in Hawaii so the weather is hot/humid so I want to protect my B-bag as soon as possible. I would :crybaby:if the leather started fading, cracking, getting overly "veiny" or losing it's suppleness!! Anything you girls can share will be greatly appreciated. Aloha~*

CIMG2930.jpg

CIMG2935.jpg

There are a lot of threads on treating bags, but they usually refer to the goat skin bags, not lamb skin. If you search "treat bag" or LMB or Apple in the treads, those posts will come up.

And hopefully someone with a Hook bag can weigh in about treatment. Unfortunately, I only have the goat skin bags...

There are a lot of threads on treating bags, but they usually refer to the goat skin bags, not lamb skin. If you search "treat bag" or LMB or Apple in the treads, those posts will come up.

And hopefully someone with a Hook bag can weigh in about treatment. Unfortunately, I only have the goat skin bags...

Thanks so much for the tips. I've done searches based on those key words and have reviewed posts on treating a lot of traditional leather (cowskin) bags but nothing to treat lambskin.

Come to think of it, the sales rep at AR (where my bf bought the purse) told us that it was lambskin. Is this true? Could it be goat skin?

What are most B-bags made of? :confused1:

Thanks again!

I think that bag is wonderful! I do not condition my BBags as a general rule. I recently purchased an 04 lilac and conditioned it because it needed something to bring in back to life. But new bags? Nope.