The Color Navy

MuzMars

May 26, 2006
Hi ladies.. I just bought a zip clutch in the color Navy. Is this the cobalt you are talking about or is this some other color of Navy. It really is gorgeous and I totally impulse bought. Do you think this is a keeper?? thanks maggie

Hi ladies.. I just bought a zip clutch in the color Navy. Is this the cobalt you are talking about or is this some other color of Navy. It really is gorgeous and I totally impulse bought. Do you think this is a keeper?? thanks maggie

The official color name is Navy (S/S 2007); Cobalt is a better name for it though. BagHound recently got a Venetia in this color. =)

I think your ZC is a keeper. =)

Great you guys..thanks so much. I just love, love love...blues and greens. I really have gotten excited about some of the bags and colors again. It feels great to be back. maggie

Congratulations! Sounds beautiful! I broke down and ordered that color in the large MP from MJ last week - hopefully I should be receiving it this week (they were expected in this past Thursday or Friday).

i just adore this color - and totally agree with bag.lover that its name should NOT be navy....that blue is way too stunning to be navy.

it's definitely a keeper...i saw the ZC at nordstsrom, and it was love at first sight :smile:

Congratulations! Sounds beautiful! I broke down and ordered that color in the large MP from MJ last week - hopefully I should be receiving it this week (they were expected in this past Thursday or Friday).
OMG...you'd have to post pics when you get it!!!! Do you know what is the color of the lining for the large MP? i saw that the venetia had grey suede interior, but my SA at NM told me the lining for the large MP is also blue suede, same color as the leather. :shrugs: i'm dying to find out. The navy MP is on top of my want list! :nuts:

OMG...you'd have to post pics when you get it!!!! Do you know what is the color of the lining for the large MP? i saw that the venetia had grey suede interior, but my SA at NM told me the lining for the large MP is also blue suede, same color as the leather. :shrugs: i'm dying to find out. The navy MP is on top of my want list! :nuts:

Hi Zoinksta!

I just assumed the suede interior would be the same as the venetia in Navy that I saw at Nordstrom a week ago - dark blue interior would be wonderful! I will definitely reply back with a post and picture when I receive it!

Wow...when I got home and finally dug out my bin of bags..the blue leather is the same as my bright blue blake (minus the silver hardware and teal stitching) I LOVE this color of blue. I missed the venetia of days gone so now I have to save my pennies to by the MP or Venetia too. It's an absolute knock out. maggie