New Scarves on Vuitton.com (Etoile, Diamant, Love)

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
Just saw these beautiful new additions (I used the UK site bc it has prices):

Etoile Scarf (pink)
etscarfpink.png

Etoile Scarf (grey) also available in blue, not pictured yet
etscarfgrey.png

Etoile Bandeau (pink)
etbandpink.png

Etoile Bandeau (grey) also available in blue, not pictured yet
etbadgr.png

Diamant Bandana (red)
dbred.png

Diamant Bandana (grey)
dbgrey.png

Diamant Bandana (blue)
dbblu.png

thanks for the pics! they are so cute! the lvoe ones are rather affordable! how would one go about wearing the bandeau? do you just wrap it around your neck? how about the standard scarf? wear it on the head? sorry, i am not a scarf person, but would love to be, hence, my questions! thanks!

Thanks for telling me about those scarves, they are exactly as you described LVbabydoll. I think I want a LVOE scarf and bandeau, I cant decide. I will probably pass on the pink etoile bandeau if I get the Amour scarf.

thanks for the pics! they are so cute! the lvoe ones are rather affordable! how would one go about wearing the bandeau? do you just wrap it around your neck? how about the standard scarf? wear it on the head? sorry, i am not a scarf person, but would love to be, hence, my questions! thanks!

Yes, all of the above. I love scarves, especially LV, pucci, hermes. Bandeaus can be tied like a headband and left with long ends, or worn around the neck or waist/hips. You can fold it in half lengthwise and tie it on your bag. I think the big scarves look best folded in half diagonally, tied on head '70s style, tied on bag strap, or around neck.

Here are some suggestions from the website:
howtoknot.png