Is this bag limited edition or still available?

Mar 3, 2006
I love it to death!
1975604370725122330lomaoz0.jpg
75604370725122330lomaoz0.jpg

Source: Borrowed from Chanel Reference Library under Celebrities with their Chanel bags.

I believe that is the Paris New York flap, I saw one last month at the Palo Alto NM..probably sold already, but it wouldn't hurt to give them a call! :smile:
Also, the new SS '07 Expandable is very similar to that, so you could take a look at that as well. Good luck!

I DREAM ABOUT THIS BAG EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I LIVE & BREATH THIS BAG!
I know they are hard to get...but if anyone comes across one...please lmk!
I saw the Spring Bag that is similar to this one when I was in the Boutique the other day. I was looking through their look-book! (Is that what they call it:smile:

I DREAM ABOUT THIS BAG EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I LIVE & BREATH THIS BAG!
I know they are hard to get...but if anyone comes across one...please lmk!
I saw the Spring Bag that is similar to this one when I was in the Boutique the other day. I was looking through their look-book! (Is that what they call it:smile:

KeyKey, I am with you on this bag. I love it. I haven't managed to find one yet. I have hope though. I finally got my Long Black PNY Wallet.

I have this bag and love it. There was a picture of Charlotte Johannson holding it in burgundy but they never actually made it in that color -- it must have been a prototype.
The new spring bag does look like a sleeker model of the pny. Check it out. There were a couple of the dark white ones on ebay in the past couple of months, so you could keep looking there too.

I wanted this bag so badly.. I had an SA find one for me... But unfortunately BF would not let me get it until after XMAS... XMAS come and gone and I have forgot all about it until NOW since I read your post... Now I am going to find it again...
Thanks..
isnt it GREAT !!!
its huge though...
NM has an all black nylon one for 1695.00..

I have this bag and love it. There was a picture of Charlotte Johannson holding it in burgundy but they never actually made it in that color -- it must have been a prototype.
The new spring bag does look like a sleeker model of the pny. Check it out. There were a couple of the dark white ones on ebay in the past couple of months, so you could keep looking there too.

Do you know what the '07 version is called and how much it retails for?