for all you Box lovers..... (myself included)

tnc 727

*Workin Girl*
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
it's k i l l i n g me that there's 3 on eBay right now!!!!!!!!!! and in some really juicy colors. CC's (almost) paid off.... must... resist... temptation!!! oh someone please buy them before i do!:cursing:

That 05 Caramel box is STUNNING. I was just looking in a friend's closet and saw that SHE had an 05 Caramel first -- she's really abused that poor bag, but the leather is killer.

Whoever buys that Caramel Box is going to be really happy. Oh, I'm not helping, am I?

That 05 Caramel box is STUNNING. I was just looking in a friend's closet and saw that SHE had an 05 Caramel first -- she's really abused that poor bag, but the leather is killer.

Whoever buys that Caramel Box is going to be really happy. Oh, I'm not helping, am I?

No, you aren't! ;) I am turning off my computer and walking away! Right now.... Hope it is sold when I get back!

i know! i had an 05 caramel day and the leather was the best!!!! I agree... congrats ahead of time to the winner, because that bag is a beauty!:yes: