Today is Feburary 1st $$$$$$$

cache94552

Sep 5, 2006
Hi ladies.. anyone has been to the store yet? Do you have an idea if the price hike nightmare has come true? If you girls have the latest price.. I'm getting ready to go to the Palo Alto NM this afternoon =)

Hi ladies.. anyone has been to the store yet? Do you have an idea if the price hike nightmare has come true? If you girls have the latest price.. I'm getting ready to go to the Palo Alto NM this afternoon =)

Maybe you should call before heading there b/c I called yesterday about a jumbo classic flap and the SA told me (rudely might I add) that "THEY HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!"

I went to the NM in Beverly Hills yesterday and there was nothing except a medium black caviar flap w/silver hardware and beige classic. The SA said they would be getting a shipment soon with all the new prices. I settled for the medium caviar even if I'm not thrilled with silver .... On a positive note, will be getting a NM gift card for opening up a NM charge.

Please let me know if the prices have increased at Palo Alto NM, I am going to SF Neimans on Saturday, I hope they will delay until Sunday. I am also going to Chanel boutique SF on Sat but I'm sure they have already done their increases. :crybaby: :crybaby: Thanks so much

Please let me know if the prices have increased at Palo Alto NM, I am going to SF Neimans on Saturday, I hope they will delay until Sunday. I am also going to Chanel boutique SF on Sat but I'm sure they have already done their increases. :crybaby: :crybaby: Thanks so much

I went to the Chanel boutique yesterday to pick up a Jumbo Caviar flap for my friend, and the SA confirmed the price increase for today.

you can ring up NM and ask them if the price has gone up already? I know for sure Saks and Chanel boutiques has gone up today, but it could be a different story in NM? I bite the bullet and get 3 babies this month before the price increase, no regrets b/c if i don't do it now, i'd probably will never beable to afford them w/this crazy price hike rate!

But some gals in LV mentioned the prices of LV actually dropped in European country due to Euro, is it true in Chanel?