simply great or simply gross?

Lady Emma

Jan 27, 2007
I'm dreaming of the red (vermillion? lipstick red) croc wallet I saw tonight at NYC Hermes.

All my bags are black or gold or combos....would it be gross to use it with my black bags.....or chic?:rolleyes:

I just peeked at that thread but I didn't see any wallets in rouge...do I need to dig further? there's an awful lot of pages! :balloon:
Just wanted to point out that it's okay to have a little color in your bag. I think the red would be fine with the red and gold, or any other neutral for that matter. The vert anis, well, the wallet will not be dangling outside your bag and you will only be whipping the wallet out on occasion.

Just wanted to point out that it's okay to have a little color in your bag. I think the red would be fine with the red and gold, or any other neutral for that matter. The vert anis, well, the wallet will not be dangling outside your bag and you will only be whipping the wallet out on occasion.

for the vert anis I have a black wallet I can use....or a pink fuschia croc bearn :wlae: you guys are feeding the flames here!!!