Help me with my pochette strap!

Texas Girl

Jul 21, 2006
I bought a mono pochette at my boutique on Saturday. I also bought the long mono strap which my SA attached at the time of purchase. So I decided to change straps and I can't figure out which way the skinny vachetta strap should go. The slit in the leather looks so tiny that I might stretch it out by pushing the gold latch through it, but I don't see any other way to do it. Also, is there a right or wrong side that the gold latch should be on? I looked on lv website and eluxury and they have different ways. Any suggestions?

I think I'm understanding what you're saying so I'll say YES you do have to slip the small golden clasp through the slit in the strap in order to loop the strap onto the hoop....it seems a little tight but it works, do you need a picture??

well here's my picture with my pochettes, I can't tell looking at it if you can see what I mean on any of them.....sorry can't take a picture right now and I have a really good one in this computer but it's too big of a file to post.....

Attachments

• 0817061153a.jpg
    0817061153a.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 92
well here's my picture with my pochettes, I can't tell looking at it if you can see what I mean on any of them.....sorry can't take a picture right now and I have a really good one in this computer but it's too big of a file to post.....

ok, if you look @ the yellow one at the top you can see what I'm talking about...wrap the leather around tab D ring and clip onto non-tab D ring, not like the way it's pictured in the catalog or eluxury, and with Epi pochettes they come with the strap already on so that's the way Louis does it.....have no idea why that mono pochette picture is around like that, very wierd....

Ok, ok, I see it. Got the little strap on now and it looks cute. Thanks again for the advice Lola.:jammin:

You're welcome, I'm a pochette fan! That picture isn't actually all of them, it's missing my multi color and lexington.....I think I was trying to fit all of pochettes and accessories in one picture but couldn't do it......