Who Owns a Preforated lv bandau?

Baby Doll

shop-bop
Jul 13, 2006
Anyone have one? I was wondering what you think it would look like on a speedy 30? I am thinking about buying one for a gift? Do you love it those of you that have one? thanks

Do you think it would look ok on a monogham bag? Someone told me that it may be too dark looking? Need some advice!~Love the photos so far! Looks great on the mirror!~ Thanks again

Are they still available? I thought I bought the last orange one and Michele bought the last one in Fuschia - I could be wrong. Also I know someone else on the forum wanted it in green and she said it was sold out.

Anyway, I am using mine on my Damier speedy & I think it looks great together.

Are they still available? I thought I bought the last orange one and Michele bought the last one in Fuschia - I could be wrong. Also I know someone else on the forum wanted it in green and she said it was sold out.

Anyway, I am using mine on my Damier speedy & I think it looks great together.
A couple of days ago there was only one or two fuschia left....no green for me....:crybaby: ...no orange left either.

I have the one in fuchsia and I absolutely LOVE it..! :love: :yes: I think it will look great on a speedy 30, the size matches perfectly! :yes: I think it will be gorgeous on mono, damier, miroir and certain epi colors speedies. And I totally agree with Rebecca, the dots on the perfo bandeau really makes the speedy looks more outstanding.