$1,000 to spend on any bag...

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I have $1,000 to spend on a bag.

But I have NO idea what bag I should get.

Do you guys have any opinions?

Please post pics tooo!

I like LV,Chanel,Gucci, Marc Jacobs,Fendi ...and whatever else! Just show me something nice!!!

I need help on deciding! :biggrin:

Or you can put this thread this way : " IF YOU HAD 1,000 TO SPEND ON ANY BAG, WHICH WOULD IT BE?
:P

If I had $1,000 to spend on any bag, I would pick the Chloe Silverado Doctor bag in tan. oh wait, I think it's OVER $1,000. There are lots to choose from. Do you have any color, size or shape preferences?

If I had $1,000 to spend on any bag, I would pick the Chloe Silverado Doctor bag in tan. oh wait, I think it's OVER $1,000. There are lots to choose from. Do you have any color, size or shape preferences?

No shape pref.

But I like to stick with either BLACK OR BROWN bags just to make my warbdrobe easier. lol

I like big bags mostly!

:yes:

LV bags definitely...I just fell in love with the brand, so I would spend $1000 for it. I want an Azur speedy 25 and a Vernis French Wallet. LV Lockit Horizontal($965) is a great big bag (in my must buy list).

LV bags definitely...I just fell in love with the brand, so I would spend $1000 for it. I want an Azur speedy 25 and a Vernis French Wallet. LV Lockit Horizontal($965) is a great big bag (in my must buy list).

thank u for the idea!

an azur speedy wouldnt be bad. then i would have some $ left for a wallet..lol

hmmm