Style SARAH RUTSON ,FASHION DIRECTOR lane CRAWFORD(she is so glam!)

SR17.jpg

I'm not sure that I care for the mermaid mini in this pic (a bit Twee?), but everything else looks lovely!

Sarah is one of the top contenders for the job of women's fashion director at Barneys New York. Julie Gilhart was fired on Monday and the top 2 rumored candidates are Sarah and Virginia Smith from Vogue, although Virginia has said she's not interested in leaving Vogue. How awesome would it be to see Sarah waltzing around NYC?! I'm sure we'd get tons more street style pics for this thread! :heart:

I think she made the right choice. Lane Crawfords market is big...it's HK and China. And it's the the most high end store in HK. It's kind of funny there aren't any competitors to LC in Hk.

Sarah's family is in HK, no? It would be a difficult decision to make if she made a move to the States on the personal front. For me, US market retailer like Barneys won't have strong sales like LC in HK. Barney's shoes department probably keeps them afloat this season, not so much the clothing like in the past.