Graffiti keepall 50?

xangan1

Dec 8, 2006
I am thinking of purchasing one on ebay or lettrade, what do you guys think? Is it worth the markup? I love it and all...but how much did it retail for, and plus the fact that it's 6 years old.

sorry, i don't know what the original price was for it. the one on let-trade has never been used, and looks great. i would go for it...not too many people can say they have it!

get it if you can. it was retailing for $600 at the time

It WASN'T $600!! :P :Push:

I certainly WISHED it was! I was in high school at the time... and I went to the store BEGGING them for one. And they said they were avaliable for $980. I will never, ever forget it! That was the first expensive LV piece that I wanted. I only had $750 saved up at the time, so if it was $600 I would have had my dream Graffiti Silver keepall now!! :crybaby:

I saw one on ebay with an actual tag that said $750...

w/e the price was and im sticking with 750 because I know what I saw and a lot of the SA's out there are half retarded the bag is awesome and within time it could go up even more in price

w/e the price was and im sticking with 750 because I know what I saw and a lot of the SA's out there are half retarded the bag is awesome and within time it could go up even more in price

Yeah, I remember you showing me this auction too.

I would DEF. get this bag!!! It's SOOO hot!

I think it was this auction

eBay: NWT Auth LOUIS VUITTON Keepall Graffiti 50 Travel Bag (item 110042353235 end time Oct-16-06 15:22:03 PDT)

ka23_louisvuittonkeepallgreengraffititravelbag_5.jpg
ka23_louisvuittonkeepallgreengraffititravelbag_2.jpg