My new "toys" :)

Gorgeous Penny, congrats!!! You will love that white jumbo! My toys were ordered today. I ordered the lt silver cotton club tote and that white expandable calfskin flap bag. BTW, did you get the patent jumbo too?

Thanks Jenn~~

I have been wondering what all the excitement over the Cotton Club Ligne is about. I will have to do some research and see if I can find some pics. I saw
the expandable bag on the Chanel website. It was pictured with a pair of ballets. The bag was a creme color and the shoes had a bronze cap toe:heart:
I'm thinking I need to have my SA @ the boutique wait list me for both, Do you know the colors for the bag?

No I have not purchased a jumbo patent---YET--:graucho:
I LOVE:heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: the bag on your avatar. Tell me again, is it the Jumbo Patent Timeless Flap in Violet? Your bag is on my "To Buy List" LOL

Thanks Jenn~~

I have been wondering what all the excitement over the Cotton Club Ligne is about. I will have to do some research and see if I can find some pics. I saw
the expandable bag on the Chanel website. It was pictured with a pair of ballets. The bag was a creme color and the shoes had a bronze cap toe:heart:
I'm thinking I need to have my SA @ the boutique wait list me for both, Do you know the colors for the bag?

No I have not purchased a jumbo patent---YET--:graucho:
I LOVE:heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: the bag on your avatar. Tell me again, is it the Jumbo Patent Timeless Flap in Violet? Your bag is on my "To Buy List" LOL

Penny,
I was at SCP on Fri b/c my SA called me and said the cotton club bowler arrived in the light silver color and I almost died! It was SO gorgeous! The color is more of an off white w/grey undertones, kind of reminded me of the color of pearls. Yes, that's the flap that I'm getting, but I think I'm either going to get the white or the black. It comes in cream beige, white, and black, get on the waitlist ASAP. Yes, it's the jumbo classic flap in violet lambskin. Buy as much as you can before the price increase! ;)

WOW! Gorgeous haul! :love:

I love everything! How do you like your white jumbo flap? I'm waiting on my med/large to come in and I can't believe I got it in white because it was an impulse thing because of the price increase, but I really hope I like it.

Btw, I l:heart:ve your cute baby!