My new "toys" :)

Penny,
I was at SCP on Fri b/c my SA called me and said the cotton club bowler arrived in the light silver color and I almost died! It was SO gorgeous! The color is more of an off white w/grey undertones, kind of reminded me of the color of pearls. Yes, that's the flap that I'm getting, but I think I'm either going to get the white or the black. It comes in cream beige, white, and black, get on the waitlist ASAP. Yes, it's the jumbo classic flap in violet lambskin. Buy as much as you can before the price increase! ;)

So your violet is lambskin not patent? I have loved it skin the first time I saw you avatar. I just love the expandable in cream and the shoes were soooo cute! There are so many bags I want. I know I can't carry a violet bag with just anything, but lavender is my favorite color and that violet flap has won my heart:heart:

WOW! Gorgeous haul! :love:

I love everything! How do you like your white jumbo flap? I'm waiting on my med/large to come in and I can't believe I got it in white because it was an impulse thing because of the price increase, but I really hope I like it.

BTW, I l:heart:ve your cute baby!

I LOVE my jumbo flap!!! It is my first flap. I wanted it in the jumbo, I was afraid the 10" would be too small. I think the 10" is considered the large. I was planning to purchase a flap, but I went ahead because of the price increase. I love the white, it is so chic!!!!

Roxy, (my cute baby) says Thanks;)