Review Eyebrow threading

Mrs H

Oct 17, 2010
I'm sure I'm not alone in finding threading an amazing method of hair removal! It whips away everything super-quick, even fine downy hair, and it much less irritating than waxing. My eyebrows look so clean and defined afterwards!

I use only threading for eyebrows and have been doing so since I was 12. I thread my own eyebrows and it's really so much better than waxing or plucking.

The pain is minimal- bit of a sharp sting the first time you have it done, then much easier after that. Star1231, you do your own?! How do you learn to do it? I'm always impressed watching the salon lady doing it.

ILuvShopping, you could try an Internet search for threading in your area

Love threading! I do brows and upper lip. so much better than waxing for your skin. over time waxing causes wrinkles ugh. they're all over the place in NYC.

I like that my eyebrows come out really polished after threading, it even gets the fine hairs on my face around my brows but I am sooooo particular about the shape of my brows. There's so much room for changes with threading, my brows look a tiny bit different everytime.

I love threading! It definitely looks better than waxing or plucking.

One ques...has anyone else's eyebrows thinned out after an extended period of threading? I've been doing this for a few years now and my eyebrows are definitely not as thick. It's ok since I had a lot to start with but wonder if this has happened to others.