Review Eyebrow threading

Wow, for $6-10 a pop I would never pluck my own eyebrows again. There might be some cheaper ones around the traps (I am in Australia) but I haven't found any. Here I was thinking it was a bargain because I was originally going to go the Brow Bar which costs $60! :sad:

I love the look of threaded eyebrows.. although I've been doing this for several years and it still hurts like the first time.

Find a good threader and keep her. If you are waiting and you see people going to a specific threader and avoiding the rest.. go with the popular one. Trust me, I've made that mistake way too many times.

I love threading and I used to do it exclusively because I heard waxing encourages wrinkles. Unfortunately I cannot find anybody good in Cambridge so I'm back to waxing. In California it is around $10 with tip and great

Cambridge, MA? I live in Boston & go to this wonderful threader in Coolidge Corner. I had a horrible eyebrow waxing experience once & never bothered to try to "groom" my brows again! I found her here though -- she charges $18 -- but she is SO worth it. It's actually a bit difficult to find her, but every time I go, there's always another customer waiting! The price is high, but I agree with declaredbeauty -- I found a good threader & I am keeping with her!

Just PM me if you are talking about Cambridge in MA, kat!

I'd like to have someone do threading on my eyebrows. I had been having them waxed for years, but I've started tweezing them myself for the past few years now.

Right now, I feel like I've gotten them a little thin, so I'm trying really hard to leave them alone until more of them grow back out. This is quite a difficult task for me too; I'm really having to resist some serious tweezing urges.

If I can ever get my brows grown out again, I think I'm going to go to our local mall and have one of the people there do the threading on my eyebrows.

i have had mixed experiences. the last time, the girl took some of my skin off. it scabbed a few days later and was embarrassing. i may get it again but not with the same girl.

I love it and strongly recommend it!! Waxing also pulls sking and for the eyelid is a no no b/c it eventually sags!!!! $10.00 twice a month and voila! Clean, shaped and polished looking!!

^^ I have seen women get the hairs on their chin and I think above the lip threaded. The cost depends on where you get it done. I go to a place in my local mall and they charge $10.

Can you only do threading on the eyebrows. Stupid question I know. And how much does it cost?

You can pretty much thread anywhere! I get my eyebrows & upper lip (hurts like $*%#!) but I've seen people even thread off all the tiny hairs on their face. I pay $12 for eyebrows & upper lip.

If anyone needs a threader in the bay area, ca PM me you! I go to the best threading lady that has great reviews on yelp!