Kardashian Make-up storage help

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Does anyone know where I can get a storage system like the one all the Kardashian women have. I have seen very small versions but not this big.

Anyone?

Those clear cubes are awsome but very pricey. I bought something similar at target for $10 although Im sure the quality is no where close and it doensnt look nearly as nice. Would love to have one of those though but for the money I'd rather apply it towards a another bag.

What is it about the Clear Cube that makes it so expensive?

4. Why is it so expensive? It's just plastic!

There are some misconception about Acrylics, they are thought to be in-expensive where as they are quite the opposite. We've put together a cost breakdown to give you an idea of just how much a piece of acrylic really is. Each clear cube uses up about 17- 20 sq. ft. of material. 3/8" thick material is used for the walls and 3/16" for the rest.
- 3/8" sheet of Acrylic costs approx $6.50 dollars a sq. ft. See the sheet costs/specs here.
- 3/16" sheet of Acrylic costs approx $16.00 dollars a sq. ft. See the sheet costs/specs here.

THE MATH:
One Clear Cube = Approx 20 sq. ft. (4sq.ft. @ 3/8" Thick & 16 sq.ft. @ 3/16" Thick)
4 sq. ft x $16.00 = $64
16 sq. ft. x $6.50 = $104
($64 + $104) = $168 US Dollars of material per Cube.

As you can see, the Acrylic material alone (not including the hinges, handles, adhesive, shipping & labor) makes up almost two thirds of the cost.

I like the idea of the clear cube in terms of organization, but I don't like the idea of having that much makeup visible on my vanity. It looks cluttered.

I prefer to use compartmentalized hanging bags (clear compartments). I used to get them at Bendel's. I just roll them up & place them in drawers.