Living With The Beckhams @ Beckingham Palace**UPDATE**

Jan 23, 2006
posh%20beck.jpg

David and Victoria Beckham are being lined up as the new Osbournes after America’s Fox TV network offered them their own show.
The couple, who are due to move to the States within months after David signed a 250 million dollar deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team, are said to be considering the offer.
The show – provisionally titled Living with the Beckhams – would follow the couple as they take their first steps in the US.

It could make them as famous as The Osbournes, who had their own fly-on-the-wall series on MTV.
An insider told People magazine the show could help the couple break the States, particularly as it would air on Fox, home of the country’s highest rated series, American Idol.
“At the moment neither David nor Victoria are majorly famous in the States, but starring in their own show on one of America’s biggest channels would catapult them to instant stardom,” the source said.

How exciting! I could watch Becks doing nothing for a half hour, no problem, but to add Posh? Bonus! The cameras watch as she soaks her feet while the nannies make her kids a sandwich, drop $20 grand in an afternoon at Vuitton, lunch with bff Katie (although I'm sure Tom wouldn't allow her filmed), back home to be served her lettuce leaf and lemon water for dinner - it's going to be great.

She can't do anything quietly, can she?

I like her, I like him, but everything they do is just so full of pomp and circumstance.

If she had quietly bought a house, quietly moved to L.A. and then had a reality show, it wouldn't be as bad.

But because it was SUCH a big deal that they announced they were moving to Los Angeles, SUCH a big deal that she was house hunting, SUCH a big deal that they bought a house, SUCH a big deal that they moved there . . . .

I don't know. Like I said, it's just way too much pomp and circumstance.

(Which is not to say I wouldn't be just a little curious to see what a show like that would be like.)

There was a documentary on the Beckhams that aired on HBO a couple of years ago. It was really fun. The cameras followed them around and documented their family life and VB seems like such a sweet mother who is madly in love with her husband. I would definitely watch their reality show.

There was a documentary on the Beckhams that aired on HBO a couple of years ago. It was really fun. The cameras followed them around and documented their family life and VB seems like such a sweet mother who is madly in love with her husband. I would definitely watch their reality show.

I wish couldve seen that show :P

I saw something on the Beckhams, but not on HBO. I was in London at the time and I remember at one point, David was talking about how he has the reputation for being thick. (That's British for 'not that bright.') Victoria gets offended and goes, "But you're not thick! You're not!"

Is that the same one, or am I totally thinking of something else?