Living With The Beckhams @ Beckingham Palace**UPDATE**

DB and VB are in the media every 5 mins in the UK.....it will be interesting to watch this reality show...although, when VB did something similar a while ago it wasn't very well received, but maybe this time it will be different. I think the US and international fans will like it more, especially as they haven't been as over exposed compared to the UK (with all the tabloids)...ever since the DB alleged "affair" I lost some respect for VB and them as a couple...I felt sorry for her and thought she should have handled the whole scandal in a better way....But she has come through it and seems happy!

Lettuce leaf and lemon water... food of women who look stunning in nearly anything!!!

That diet did not go well for me :rolleyes: :wacko:

I'd love to see the show!

You can buy the dvd on ebay uk for £1.99!!! Its region 2 though, you'd have to have a multi-region dvd player!

£1.99's a bargain! it's called 'The Real Beckhams', there's about 4 of them listed!

(My brother and my best friend both have multi region )

Thanks so much gemski. in fact being that all my family and friends are all in the UK, I'm going to get someone to get me a copy, so that i can watch it when I go to England. :yahoo:

I don't know how I missed this thread. I'll watch. LOL at the comment on DB's voice--I can't recall hearing either of them speak, besides hearing the Spice girls. Are they still really big in the UK?

I'm dying to see this show! I'm addicted to the Brit mags (Now, Heat, Okay! and Hello...especially Now and Heat) and as much as they're in there, I never get tired of them. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS SHOW!