~Fall 2010 loot~ Post your September/October purchases HERE!

Thanks Baghag, clutched, and tarapep!

ITA Baghag it is the very perfect shade of yellow. I have never enjoyed a nikki so much. I have had several and they normally don't work for me. I think this one will be a keeper. :love:

First MAM this week - :yahoo:

5098547950_46e5f6080e_z.jpg

I hate that I cannot connect the strap to the ring on the front anymore :tdown:

5097947455_66734d3e64_z.jpg

I'm wondering if you could model or show how the bag hangs with that new strap connection. Is the total strap drop less now since the strap connects lower down? Does it hang awkwardly?

Thanks ladies. Honestly I was expecting this Teal to "pop" but it's kind of a bit dark muted Teal. The pictures from LB were great and it is making it seem like this is a bright Teal, but it's really not. I've thought of returning it but I really thing this is a great color for Fall. Not to bright, but still awesome color.

I'll to take bathroom mod pictures later ;)

I feel like this new strap "procedure" makes the MAM's strap longer, because the lil "wings" on the side extends upward (I'd say it's about 3 inches on each sides longer). I'll get an exact measurement later as well.

sfrechette - Love your gorgeous glazed yellow nikki -- perfect shade and leather! A terrific yellow bag is always hard to find and you definitely have a keeper!

j0yc3 - I really like this shade of blue. Can't wait to see your mod shots.

I love that teal MAM, j0yc3! Thank you for posting pics, I'd been wondering what exactly the new teal looks like.

I got two flings from the asteralice sale recently. I couldn't decide which one to get, but for the price I scored them at, I figured I might as well get both.

I really like them and they are bigger and can hold a lot more than I'd thought. Such cute, yet spacious, little things :love:

Studded Fling:

8wih6b.jpg

Black Snake Fling:

2z9jxbc.jpg

Little Fling family shot:

aob6no.jpg

I was eying those Flings too! I'd love to see how much you can fit in them. I hear the newer ones are a little roomier/easier to open.

And the Teal MAM... yummy! I just love anything in that color family. Is it matte or does it has a slight sheen?