yes, i'm miss indecisive and confused again...

black city 04 or grenat work 06

• black city '04

• grenat work '06

Results are only viewable after voting.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i get a chance to own one of these beauty...

which one?
a black city 04 with unbelieveably soft and slouchy leather?
DSCN2594.jpg

or b grenat work 06 that's still pristine?
DSCN2608.jpg

and if u girls still questioned, i'm still :drool: for the cute panda butt wallet :drool: that's why i only can pick one.

wow, those are both sooooooooooo pretty sea :love:...usually, i'd say to go for the black city, but since you love big bags, i'd go for the work...i've got the same exact bag & the color is TDF!!!

wow, those are both sooooooooooo pretty sea :love:...usually, i'd say to go for the black city, but since you love big bags, i'd go for the work...i've got the same exact bag & the color is TDF!!!

i do LOVE big bags and usually will go for this work too, but seeing the pretty and leather on this 04 i kinda hesitated picking the work :P

OMG seahrose... :wtf: it's a hard decision, I fear :sad: - I also would suggest to get both :yes: .... but if you really only can get one :s .... I'd vote for the '04 black city - I think that this one (in this great condition!) is harder to find in future ;) !!
Good luck with your decision :flowers:

more drooling pics from the black city '04, i keep holding these 2 babies and tried them on in front of mirror... luckily there's no one home or they'll think i'm nuts :roflmfao:

DSCN2595.jpg

see how soft this leather is? it's sooo different from any of my b bags before, it's def. softer than my 02s which i think is more pebbly. this one is more "flat" and "full"
DSCN2600.jpg