Balenciaga Clutch

Brandolina

Jul 26, 2006
Does anybody know if Aloha Rag or Luisa Via Roma sell this clutch? If so, how much is it? In which colours? Any other on-line shop is fine, I mentioned that ones because they sell authentic stuff and the ship to my country.
57.jpg

Well, these exact Clutches o come up on ebay every once in a while. There are a few other smaller Balenciagas you can use as a clutch...the makeup(smaller) and the oval(larger). I have an older pouchette/clutch. Here are some pics.
DSC02224.JPG

DSC02225.JPG

DSC02227.JPG

Thanks girls! I just got it and about to take her to Vegas. I hope she brings me GOOD LUCK!!:roflmfao:

Good luck MRG!! Hopefully you win tons of money to buy more bbags! ;)

Do you happen to have the dimensions of that bag? I'm working with BAL NY to try to get me a clutch, they said they have those without the handles. Would that be the same as yours?? They said it was $495.00, and I'm really thinking we are not talking about the same bag.

yes, they are discontinued clutch :crybaby:
i wanted one so bad in leather too but i only can get hold of this satin :
DSCN2540.jpg

the leather one pops up on ebay once in a while, here's the one from mimz that sold on ebay some times ago :drool:
9db4_3.jpg

Good luck MRG!! Hopefully you win tons of money to buy more bbags! ;)

Do you happen to have the dimensions of that bag? I'm working with BAL NY to try to get me a clutch, they said they have those without the handles. Would that be the same as yours?? They said it was $495.00, and I'm really thinking we are not talking about the same bag.

Ummmm D Girl, I would make sure they aren't talking about the makeup clutch which is $495. If you do a search in this forum you'll see several pix of the makeup clutch (sorry I would post but I don't have any of the makeup clutch), which is lovely, but may not be what you are looking for.