The best pair of jeans

ChaiLatte

O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
Im always looking for the best pair of jeans that are flattering and comfortable. Whats your most favorite pair of jeans so maybe the next time I pass by them i'll try them on.

My favorite pair is the Pico jean by Paige denim. Its comfy because its stretchy but doesnt look like a pair of stretch jeans. The pockets on the back make your behind look cute and perky. I own them in a darker wash than the one in the pic and am pondering if i should buy another pair :sneaky:

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 296
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 263
My favorite pair of jeans would have to be my Habituals. I have two pairs of the straight-legs in two colors and they are so flattering, especially on people with curvier bodies.

Lee makes the ones that fit me best. Reasonably priced, and available in a wide variety of fits, washes, colors, etc. I prefer the ones with a moderate (just an inch or 2 under the belly button, at least on me) rise, and straight legs, so they never go "out of style!"

skinny jeans suits me best, and luckily these last seasons we are swarmed by so many skinnies, my faves are my new gray super skinny jeans by zara.
i never spend more than 100 for my jeans, i'd like to save them for bags :P

Im always looking for the best pair of jeans that are flattering and comfortable. Whats your most favorite pair of jeans so maybe the next time I pass by them i'll try them on.

My favorite pair is the Pico jean by Paige denim. Its comfy because its stretchy but doesnt look like a pair of stretch jeans. The pockets on the back make your behind look cute and perky. I own them in a darker wash than the one in the pic and am pondering if i should buy another pair :sneaky:

Those are too cute! I love the crease~