Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

GirlieShoppe

Formerly HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
I thought I'd start a new thread where we could post our bargain purchases from Neiman Marcus Last Call and Saks Fifth Avenue - Off Fifth.

Today I bought a gorgeous pair of Christian Dior fur-trimmed boots at NM Last Call. The original price was $1,190; they were marked down to $535 but the wonderful SA told me there was a 40% coupon available for subscribers of their email newsletter. Plus, I was returning another item which brought my total to under $165! :yahoo:

The attached photo is borrowed from an ebay auction (not mine). The boots I bought are identical to these except they are gray. They are fabulous -- I can't wait for snow! :biggrin:

Attachments

• diorboots.JPG
    diorboots.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 11,527
Last edited:
Love the boots so much!!! What a fantastic deal Hermes!

Ok here goes a few....

Dolce & Gabbana dress- originally $2650, for $175 (I think that was the total)
Sergio Rossi heels- $5??.00 , marked down to $70 with all the discounts they had going on
Rozae Nichols fringe vest- $800 originally, marked down to $140
Tom Ford sunglasses- $400.00 originally (or thereabouts), marked down to $26

During their recent sale where all of the clearance merchandise was an extra 50% off, I got some super cute pajamas for $3 a piece.
a great Milly dress for $18 from $345
a very cute navy blazer from Bergdorfs that was originally $395, marked down to $30, and some other stuff that I cannot remember right now!!!

Attachments

• liberty 001 (Medium).jpg
    liberty 001 (Medium).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 11,176
  • rossi 001.jpg
    rossi 001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 11,205
  • rossi 003.jpg
    rossi 003.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11,158
  • rozae 002.jpg
    rozae 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 11,164
^^Wow, Anne! You have really found some great bargains! I am hoping to travel to the DFW area sometime within the next 6 months. We will have to meet up and go shopping! :biggrin:

I got this last month for $60ish, it was $178 originally, I think.
41azvo1jkIL._SS400_.jpg

I stopped in to NM Last Call today for few minutes today, trying to kill some time before I had to pick up my children from school. Imagine my surprise when I saw a pair of Lanvin ballerina flats sitting on the shelf! I was ecstatic to see that they were my size and in perfect condition -- never worn, no damage. The original price was $525; they were marked down to $210 but I had a coupon so I got them for less than $150! :yahoo:

The below photo is borrowed from ebay (not my auction). My pair is identical but they are blue and black.

Attachments

• Lanvinflats.jpg
    Lanvinflats.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 11,163
Last edited:
I stopped in to NM Last Call today for few minutes today, trying to kill some time before I had to pick up my children from school. Imagine my surprise when I saw a pair of Lanvin ballerina flats sitting on the shelf! I was ecstatic to see that they were my size and in perfect condition -- never worn, no damage. The original price was $525; they were marked down to $210 but I had a coupon so I got them for less than $150! :yahoo:

The below photo is borrowed from ebay (not my auction). My pair is identical but they are blue and black.

Great find and price!