Mini lin speedy in the spring???

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Ok so now I am thinking of getting the mini lin speedy - it's a reasonable price, I love the canvas, really love the no vachetta thing and I just love the look of the bag. Question......do you guys consider this a fall/ winter bag only because it's dark?

Not at all. I guess it mostly depends on the colors you wear in the spring/summer. I still wear dark in the summer for work and such so would have no problem with it!

As much as I love the mini lin. If it's between this or the Baggy PM (and I have both), I would choose the Baggy for spring! I think you could use the mini lin for Spring but it's very dark. If you wear alot of bright colors I would recommend a diferent bag.

IMO mini lin is good for all year round....
may be one fact i will consider is, i'm a kinda wetty gal, when summer comes, i will afraid will the bag have my wetty smells....+_+

I think it is the most beautiful speedy bag becuase I bought it (LOL).
I think you can carry it all year round. It's classic.

I have been thinking of buying a speedy bag style for 5 years (quite a long time).

I visited the boutique many times and found that no any speedy catch my eyes until I saw Mini Lin.

For me, it is nicer than LV monogram canvas but the material may not resistant as LV monogram Canvas.

I don't know if you have seen it IRL but it's not as bold as the website shows..I just got this and the zippy to match, I plan on using it for a couple of years..I have twin babies and I need a lot of room for cheerios, toys etc. It's beautiful, you should get it before the price increase and I guess Elux has free shipping right now..I have seen a couple of post from you in previous threads saying you might want it, I :heart: it..