what purse do you carry in the rain?

Jan 1, 2007
hello! i am in vancouver bc canada, and it is rain city over here. i only have a few LV purses and i do not like to carry any of them in the rain here. A white MC alma begs to not be in the rain, and my perfo speedy isnt prepared for the rain with all those holes!! :yes:

so what purses do you carry when it's raining?

i got my damier speedy so i can carry it out w/o fear in all kinds of weather, but now i see water spots/stains on my speedy lock that just don't go away! now i'm definitely going to think twice before carrying it out - guess it's not only about the canvas of the bag being rain-proof, but also consider the hardware!

Damier Speedy 25 or 30 or something else!! Actually, from my house to my work place, I'm in garages, so I don't have to worry about my purses getting wet. If it's raining, I'll take my Wapity and stick it inside my coat pocket.

hello! i am in vancouver bc canada, and it is rain city over here. i only have a few LV purses and i do not like to carry any of them in the rain here. A white MC alma begs to not be in the rain, and my perfo speedy isnt prepared for the rain with all those holes!! :yes:

so what purses do you carry when it's raining?

Either a cheap no name bag, noe or piano.

I don't carry LVs when it is reaining or if it is accidentally raining, I always has a plastic bag to cover them.

On the rainy day, I use Chanel sport shoulder bag (water-proof) or a Fendi shoulder bag ( which I don't care it will be wet or not)