I know summer colors aren't even in stores yet but when will Fall 07 swatches be out?

Oops! I misread your post...I originally responded to S/S06 colors...

Well, the S/S colors came out in October or November, so I guess the Fall swatches will be out April or May? Does that sound right?

So am I correct to assume that they come out with NEW colors every six months by season?!?!?

So far I own a Vert Gazon Day and have a Natural GH City on the way. I was going to back-track and get fall/winter colors too but now I think I should wait.

OMG....these bags are addictive!!! :yahoo:

OH my......they ARE evil.....!! and Brilliant!!

Oh well...since I have completely lost interest in all other handbags I'll have money to spend on my new colors. I have never been this obsessed with a handbag brand.

:nuts:

i reallllly hope there will be some new shades. other than blue. and earth tones... feels like there were way too many blues and browns the last 2 seasons.
(and this is coming from a girl that loves blues and neutrals.)

OH my......they ARE evil.....!! and Brilliant!!

Oh well...since I have completely lost interest in all other handbags I'll have money to spend on my new colors. I have never been this obsessed with a handbag brand.

:nuts:

Yea, keep logging in to tPF and you'll feed your obsession like crazy!! Every day I find something that I "ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!!!" :nuts:

i reallllly hope there will be some new shades. other than blue. and earth tones... feels like there were way too many blues and browns the last 2 seasons.
(and this is coming from a girl that loves blues and neutrals.)

I completely agree!:yes: not that I don't love the blues but I would really like to see the balenciaga color range. a true purple and a yellow would also be nice:wlae: