SA called me today

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
I went to see the Look Book the other night but my SA was off. I had asked the store manager to inquire about the Miroir Santa Barbara shoes in gold and to have my SA call me back with the info. She called me today and informed me that they still were not available. *Tear* The silver ones are in store and available but I already have tons of silver shoes. Anyone know why the silver ones are here and not the gold ones? I tried the silver pair on and am in LOVE! (Thanks, Mary!) They're so comfy but I wish the heel was a little higher. I don't know how long I can wait, I may need to get something else while I'm waiting.

untitledtruecolor03oi3.jpg

Those are super cute!! They would be hot on you. It does seem weird that the gold wouldn't be available!?! Are they simply not out yet!?!

I think it's really odd. SF has a gold "sample shoe" but they aren't for sale. The silver ones are on the selling floor as we speak. Why not gold? I don't get it. Maybe I should get the silver ones to hold me over? :shrugs:

I think it's really odd. SF has a gold "sample shoe" but they aren't for sale. The silver ones are on the selling floor as we speak. Why not gold? I don't get it. Maybe I should get the silver ones to hold me over? :shrugs:

Yeah! Get em, they were really cute too.:devil: .

I am in the same boat, I am waiting for the flat azur shoes...they have the heels, but I want the flats! :crybaby:

Love them Michelle ! its weird that they dont have the shoes in gold because its not like the shoes you want are a different style etc. they are a different colour, unusual situation but well worth the wait :flowers: