Anyone seen Ring bags on sale?

kimair

unflappable
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
i got a black/brown combo in the small size from neiman marcus sf, but they've gotten rid of all their sale bags and i'd really like to get another one...
has anyone seen the ring bags on sale at barneys, neimans, aloha rag, etc?

thanks!

I posted the bluefly stuff in Achtung, and the replies included a response from a PFer who got hers on sale at Barney's, I got a whistle bag from NM but they also had ring bags on sale. Don't think Aloha Rag has them on sale.

And we are talking MAJOR sale.... around $500 was the final price on these. You should call some Barney's and NMs right away!

If you want a RING bag ... DON'T bother with Bluefly ... they're TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Barneys NY (Chestnut Hill or Copley) has both the LARGE-size and MEDIUM-size (plus the "Doctor's Bag) all on sale for $449 ... HELLO!!!!!

I posted the bluefly stuff in Achtung, and the replies included a response from a PFer who got hers on sale at Barney's, I got a whistle bag from NM but they also had ring bags on sale. Don't think Aloha Rag has them on sale.

And we are talking MAJOR sale.... around $500 was the final price on these. You should call some Barney's and NMs right away!

Yup ... that was me!!! I scooped up the Black/Brown distressed leather and then proceeded to "augment" it with my various charms. It must have worked because I got TONS of compliments ... and frankly, I wasn't really too keep on this bag initially.

One problem ... it is WICKED heavy (even without anything in it!!) ... put a bottle of Advil/Aleve in it ... you're going to need it after a day of running around with that beast on your arm!!!!

Louis Boston had the larger size a few weeks ago for 60% off. Not sure if they still have it.

Probably not ... they get cleaned out pretty quickly! I've found that if you don't go there the first day that they put the merchandise on sale, forget it ... you'll come home with NOTHING! Especially Balenciaga handbags ..

thanks for the info gals! :heart:

i printed out the store list from barneys.com today and called all the stores...
a few were sold out, but some still had some left...

ceejay...yea, they are a bit on the heavy side, which is why i'm hoping to score the smaller size...
alot of stores have the large size left...