** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think no matter how much we like H, there is a saturation point.

lovely dilemma dear, i'd use mad money on chanel or earrings. actually am gagging for a chanel jacket. i am so mad at myself for passing on a lovely one at the store. have not seen another that sang to me as much as that one.

so true!! I did the same with a Chanel jacket this past winter and I still can't get that one out of my head.

First Balmain piece...can't wait for fall :P

attachment.php

wow, foxie pooh! This is gorgeous!

Rockerchic, thanks! You must share your collection of chanel jackets sometime. Chanel jackets (in the right style) are classics, and if the fit is perfect for you, never wait for it to go on sale! I think it's much harder to track down a perfect piece of Chanel jacket then to wait for a Hermes bag because of its sizes are so limited. Granted, some pieces do fall through the cracks and go on sale by the end of season but they're usually mishandled or left in awkward sizes. So if you find something you love, go for it!

I've used Tumi luggage for ages, but the quality has suffered greatly in recent years, I think. On the recommendation of dear Grace Kelly, I bought three pieces of Rimowa. It's German designed, but made in Canada.

It rolls like a dream and is terribly lightweight. Kate, are you reading this??? ;) Yes, the design is a little flashy, but at least I'll be able to find it on the luggage carousel. :biggrin:

Attachments

• r3pc.jpg
    r3pc.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 650
  • Rsmopen.jpg
    Rsmopen.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 124
  • rlock.jpg
    rlock.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 104
I've used Tumi luggage for ages, but the quality has suffered greatly in recent years, I think. On the recommendation of dear Grace Kelly, I bought three pieces of Rimowa. It's German designed, but made in Canada.

It rolls like a dream and is terribly lightweight. Kate, are you reading this??? ;) Yes, the design is a little flashy, but at least I'll be able to find it on the luggage carousel. :biggrin:

wow, many congrats, CG - this is the perfect set, both size and color-wise - yipee! :yahoo: I bet it travels like a dream...

and this is exactly what I would have ordered......hmmm....off to investigate further... :graucho:

Holy smokes! It looks great! You will love it! I only have the cabin trolley, but considered getting a larger one for check in.

wow, many congrats, CG - this is the perfect set, both size and color-wise - yipee! :yahoo: I bet it travels like a dream...

and this is exactly what I would have ordered......hmmm....off to investigate further... :graucho:

Thanks, Kate! I'll let you know what I think after I've used it a time or two. Let me see, where do I want to go??? Oh yeah.........EVERYWHERE! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.