Ludlow vs. Cozy - Need your guidance!

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
Hi gals! :flowers:

I don't know what's up with me recently! I'm starting to like stuff which I didn't really like prior to joining tPF!

Ok, here's my problem. What do you think of the Cozy wallet vs Ludlow wallet? They are rather similar, but I just can't decide on which to get! For those who own both, which do you prefer?

And then there's another problem:

1. If I get the Cozy, Black MC or White MC?
2. If I get the Ludlow, should I get Mono or Framboise?

Thanks gals! :smile:

I have the Ludlow in the monogram, and I can fit a surprising amount of crap in it. Lots of cards, my license, etc. I keep my cash folded in the first credit card slot, along with my license and a couple of cards. The second slot has cards in it, and the pocket/slot opposite the credit card slots also fits stuff. I also use the coin pocket.

I've never seen the cozy purse in person, but I think it is a bit smaller and not as roomy as the Ludlow, based on what I just read on E-Luxury. It looks super cute in MC, but if you're looking for functional, I vote the Ludlow :smile:

Also, if you go with the Ludlow, I vote monogram canvas. Even though framboise vernis would be way more fun, the leather-lined monogram is more durable and withstands lots of use more than vernis. Just my opinion ;)

HTH!