Can I use a Coach Merch. Credit at the factory stores?

pompilit

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
I apologize in advance if this has been covered, but my search skills are probably not the best. I searched for this and didn't find anything.

My question is:

If I have a Coach store credit, can that credit also be used at the Factory store?

Thank you!!

^i asked the same question, and never got an answer.

so, i don't know. and i called the outlet and all they said was 'come in, and we'll see...". well, i'm an hour away- so i never found out.

YES!!! I did this on black friday ... I used a $150 gift card there.

are you talking about the store credit they just give you a sheet of paper for though? (I sent in a bag for repairs and they just sent me a letter giving me store credit ... not sure if they do that with other stuff) I know they had to call a number and put in a code for that, so the outlet might not take it.

but the gift cards for sure!

YES!!! I did this on black friday ... I used a $150 gift card there.

are you talking about the store credit they just give you a sheet of paper for though? (I sent in a bag for repairs and they just sent me a letter giving me store credit ... not sure if they do that with other stuff) I know they had to call a number and put in a code for that, so the outlet might not take it.

but the gift cards for sure!

Hm, yeah it's a store credit on a sheet of paper. They couldn't repair my bag and are sending me coach credit instead. I wanted to use it at the outlet, but I don't know that the outlet will accept it.

Yes, I have only purchased from the factory stores. I did purchase something online once but returned it for store credit and used it at the factory store.

My dh bought me a bag at a Coach boutique for my birthday. I don't really care for it, so if I return it with the gift receipt, I receive a store credit. Can I then use that at the Factory store?

Thanks!