Avril Lavigne

Yes, I think it was Travis' house - I remember someone famous owned it before them. He let Avril have it in the divorce.
I haven't paid attention to this before.I thought he kept the house?In a recent video of him and his buddies hangin around his house (and setting his guitar on fire,I have to find that video again,it's quite funny) it looks like the same kitchen and the same pool of the house they shared.Even the home studio looks the same (they showed it in the best damn thing making off,and it looks the same one they are using now for the sum record),but maybe it's just a similar home.I really thought he would keep the house,because he has his home studio there,and Avril still own the house were they lived before,since no one ever bought it.

^^ I'll ask about that too. I thought my friend said she kept the house... but maybe it was the other way around. I know the band thinks she made a huge step backward with her last album and the 'I don't like your girlfriend' type of song.

I think Brody/Avril really care about each other - that's how their body language reads in those recent shots.

Why each other's names? Why?

You could have done matching (picture) tattoos. That way, if the relationship doesn't work out, you'd still have that tattoo.

Britney still has the pink dice tattoo she got when she was with K-Fed.

Avril always seems like she is trying so hard to be alternative and/or "bad". Tattooing names is always a bad idea, whether they have been together 4 months or 4 years.

First of all, I was surprised to see the F word allowed to be spelled out in full in the original post!:shocked:

I doubt this relationship will last very long, but I still like Avril better than the Playmate girlfriend he last had. From a physical standpoint, that last GF was so plastic looking. Avril at least has the natural beauty thing going for her.

Brody and Avril toy shopping

brody-avril-4.jpg

brody-avril-1.jpg

brody-avril-3.jpg

First of all, I was surprised to see the F word allowed to be spelled out in full in the original post!:shocked:
LOL,sorry,I really didn't put that much thought about it when I wrote the post :nuts:
^^ I'll ask about that too. I thought my friend said she kept the house... but maybe it was the other way around. I know the band thinks she made a huge step backward with her last album and the 'I don't like your girlfriend' type of song.

I think Brody/Avril really care about each other - that's how their body language reads in those recent shots.
You know, my guess about the best damn thing is that she didn't liked it that much too.I think that that's the record she had to do.It was her first record with a major label,her first record after three years,and her second record "only" sold half than the first one.I think Sony made very clear what kind fo record they wanted from her;Avril has always been a record and touring artist,never that much of a single artist,but they wanted to make a brand out of her,so she had to make bubblegum pink pop songs.She always say she has the total control of the direction of her records,but I don't think it's true.The main reason why I think things happened this way,is because just a couple of weeks before,and even a lot of months after the release of the record,she looked and acted in a totally different way,in every single pap pics.She still looked like her old self,with baggy pants and all.In the end,if you think about it,she was growing in a totally different direction,and style,just a mere couple of months before the record release.I'm thinking about the ford photoshoot,or the Paris fashion week,or even her Paris vacation with Deryck.I think that acting that way for such a long time took a toll on her,and she became exactly the same kind of person she used to bash.I may be totally wrong,thought.
I do hope that they care about each other,and that they are going to work,'cause I see Avril investing so much in this relationship.She never gave herself the time to heal after breaking up with Deryck,so if things with Brody ends bad,I can see her having a huge breakdown.I hope not.
As for the house,I know I may sound like a stalker :lol: but I'm a bandaider :graucho: and we are like the first ones to put hands on every media out there about the artists and the bands.So I basically saw them all :P Plus,sum 41 video updates are always so cute,Stevo is incredibly funny!

I already saw the pics,and at first I thought the toys were for Evan Taubenfeld (Avril bestfriend),since it was his birthday,but now I wonder if they can be for Bruce??I love the outfit,but the shoes are horrible,like SET THEM ON FIRE!!! type of horrible :lol:

Last edited:
I can see it now...

Brody: "April, baby, I *BURP* am like, in love with you and s***, we should totally get married."

Avril: "Oh Brendan, I love you *BARF*,"

*tries to hold her hair*

Brody: "You got it all out, Alex baby?"

Avril: "Yeah Ben, but likes I was sayin', I love you too! We should totally get married!"

Brody: "I love you Ashley!"

Avril: " I love you Jameson's Irish Whiskey."

Brody: "Whoa, whoa, Amanda, baby, ... *scoffs*"

Avril: "What is it Bill?"

Brody: "We're having a Patron wedding! How can I be with a woman who doesn't, *BURP*, haves good tastes. Baby, baby, look, Athena, look, I think we need to see other people."

... and scene.

(What am I saying? He'd never hold her hair, and this would all be via text message.)

Avril always seems like she is trying so hard to be alternative and/or "bad". Tattooing names is always a bad idea, whether they have been together 4 months or 4 years.

I can't judge their matching tattoo since I have my bf's name initial tattooed. I agree with that you said though. I remember her saying something like "I'm not a pop chick, I'm a punk chick". I wonder if she has ever listened to punk music. No offense to her fans.