I bought my first Coach!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Well I did it! After buying nothing but Tano bags, I sold a few of them and went to Macy's today and got my first Coach! It's the Holiday Patchwork shoulder tote! It was the first Coach that caught my eye! I also got the matching wristlet and I've never had a wristlet before and I can tell you I'm hooked! It's soooo cute and holds everything my big bulky wallet use to! The bag is so pretty and the lady at Macy's was so nice! The top slouches all funny and I need to get use to that, I'm use to a different kind of bag! I LOVE it tho! I don't think I've ever spent that much money on one thing for myself!

Wow thanks everyone! I wore it into work today and felt so fabulous! Tho I'm not sure which way the damn thing should slouch. ;)

And yes! Already after one day I'm seeing the awesomeness that is the wristlet. What's great is I opened up a Macy's card and got 15 percent off the whole purchase! I practically got the wristlet for free! =D

lol I'm too giddy over here.

Congrats - great selections. I love the holiday patchwork. You'll get used to the slouching too. Glad to hear you love the wristlet too - you'll probably use it more than you ever thought possible! Congrats again!

Wow thanks everyone! I wore it into work today and felt so fabulous! Tho I'm not sure which way the damn thing should slouch. ;)

And yes! Already after one day I'm seeing the awesomeness that is the wristlet. What's great is I opened up a Macy's card and got 15 percent off the whole purchase! I practically got the wristlet for free! =D

lol I'm too giddy over here.

I'm sure not only did you feel fabulous, with a bag like that you "looked fabulous" ;) Enjoy!