Identify this YSL

I have been cleaning my closet and i found some old bags i have never worn and found this YSL patent leather bag. It is very tiny and cute,just wondering if I should keep or sell it? Thanks

Attachments

• 000_0119.jpg
    000_0119.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3,621
  • 000_0118.jpg
    000_0118.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: PamW
It is cute.. but I guess if you had to "find" it .. you definitely did not miss it before... so Sell it.
sometimes, it's not just the $$ but to discard excess baggage is truly exhilarating!

:welcome: Hello, YSL fans!
Can any of you tell me anything about these shoes? I found them in a thrift store a couple years ago...I don't know if they're authentic or not, vintage or fairly new, what they're called, or anything...the heels themselves are about 3.25" tall, but total the shoes make me about 4" taller. The heels are really shiny, the ankle straps are a dark silver color and the strap at the toes is covered with 12 very thin silver chains (something I didn't realize until just now! Lol, that's quite cool actually!). On the bottom they say:
"LEATHER
MADE IN ITALY
M"
Despite their looks the shoes are actually quite comfortable to walk in; they are slightly flexible. Basically I'm in love but wish I knew more about them! Help...?

Thanks in advance!

(P.S. the weird reflection in the second-to-last picture is my dad's head as he sat nearby, no doubt wondering why I was photographing my feet...lol)

Attachments

• shoess 002.jpg
    shoess 002.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 101
  • shoess 004.jpg
    shoess 004.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 98
  • shoess 005.jpg
    shoess 005.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 86
  • shoess 007.jpg
    shoess 007.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 83
  • shoess 003.jpg
    shoess 003.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 85
I just bought this luscious YSL, but was wondering if anyone knew what the name of it is, as well as which season it's from? Any help appreciated - thanks so much! :smile:

6ff1_12.jpg