Does anyone have this bag?? -"new britt" medium hobo

I have been looking at this bag, too!! I like it because its a shoulder bag. I 'm not sure what color to get. Which color were you looking at? If anyone has pics, please post. Thanks

Sorry I can't post a picture but I have it. I really love it. Fits nice on the shoulder and it is a good size. I have the ebony/ivory and I bought it as a summer bag (although I have worn it this winter with a white sweater.) I have already received compliments on it and I haven't seen anyone else with it yet.

Here it is! Sorry took so long :o)
I looove this bag! I love it in white really, I saw the dark brown also at NM, but it lacks that "punch"...I also bought it for summer, but have been wearing it with a cream cashmere coat

Attachments

• new britt.JPG
    new britt.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 668
Wow! Great bag. I like how it fits on shoulder. Great size.I think I will strike the black fabric, choice, it does look great with white leather. I think I'm leaning toward the brown with dk leather.Brown is the new black they say!!

LOVE this bag! I think this is going to be 'the one' - my first Gucci :heart::love:

It's sold out here in Canada - does anyone know if I would be able to order it through Gucci.com or the Gucci store in Toronto?? Anyone know what the price is in Canadian dollars or where I can get it? :crybaby:
Thanks!!