Does anyone have this bag?? -"new britt" medium hobo

LOVE this bag! I think this is going to be 'the one' - my first Gucci :heart::love:

It's sold out here in Canada - does anyone know if I would be able to order it through Gucci.com or the Gucci store in Toronto?? Anyone know what the price is in Canadian dollars or where I can get it? :crybaby:
Thanks!!

I am awaiting the UPS guy now, it's on its way to me!!! I ordered thu the website. I think they check the stores and send from the store. I called the nearest store first and they were out of stock and expected delivery on Tues . SA said they expect 3. bags. I was worried they would sell out, so I ordered on line Sunday and by Monday, they emailed me saying shipping confirmed. So, that was quick. I can't wait to get it.

I am awaiting the UPS guy now, it's on its way to me!!! I ordered thu the website. I think they check the stores and send from the store. I called the nearest store first and they were out of stock and expected delivery on Tues . SA said they expect 3. bags. I was worried they would sell out, so I ordered on line Sunday and by Monday, they emailed me saying shipping confirmed. So, that was quick. I can't wait to get it.
Thanks for the info! You are soooo lucky!! You'll have to post pics when you get it :smile:

Hopefully I can order from Canada....? Anyone from Canada ever order online?

Here it is! Sorry took so long :o)
I looove this bag! I love it in white really, I saw the dark brown also at NM, but it lacks that "punch"...I also bought it for summer, but have been wearing it with a cream cashmere coat
LOVE IT! Where did you get it and what city? Did you get it at the store or online recently? I'm looking for it in Canada...

Looks good on you! I'm a petite asian too :cutesy:

LOVE this bag! I think this is going to be 'the one' - my first Gucci :heart::love:

It's sold out here in Canada - does anyone know if I would be able to order it through Gucci.com or the Gucci store in Toronto?? Anyone know what the price is in Canadian dollars or where I can get it? :crybaby:
Thanks!!

Diorgrl! I was actually at Holt Renfrew over the weekend, and they had one on display! Try the Gucci counters within the Holt's stores...it's also their "Now or Never Sale" now..so who knows? You might find a friend for your new Gucci as well! :P
As for the price, last I checked, it was under $700 definitely NOT bad..when I was at NM in Vegas, the SA told me they're expecting this bag to raise in price soon too...so quick!

I have this bag! I got it for christmas, bought it at Gucci in San Francisco. I have the dark brown and a picture doesn't do it justice. It is spacious, light weight, fits over the shoulder, and pretty much goes with anything! I haven't worn it yet, but I love it!

I recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying it. Let me know if you want me to post a pic!
:yes:

WHOA! Thanks Moi!! Which Holts did u see it in?? Was it in Ydale? I was just at the Ydale on the weekend and I saw the tote; can't remember if they had the hobo....I called all the Holts today to see what they had on sale, and they had the furs and 85th ann. editions on sale. I'm sooo gonna get the new britt hobo soon!

I have this bag! I got it for christmas, bought it at Gucci in San Francisco. I have the dark brown and a picture doesn't do it justice. It is spacious, light weight, fits over the shoulder, and pretty much goes with anything! I haven't worn it yet, but I love it!

I recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying it. Let me know if you want me to post a pic!
:yes:
Lucky! Yes, we'd love to see your pic :jammin: