Molly Handbag...Does it exist?

Jewelqueen

Jan 3, 2007
A woman was admiring my handbag today (large paddington) and she was saying that she owned a handbag called "Molly" and that it was a great style because it wasn't as heavy as my bag.

I have looked everywhere for it and can't find it. I also called the Chloe boutique in New York and they said they don't make a bag called "Molly"

Does it exist? Does this woman have a rare bag? or was she "nutty"?:nuts:

It exists ..... check Ebay. It's not made any longer, but it was done in two styles I believe a satchel and a tote. Also, search the forum, I think someone had one a while ago.
If I can find a photo, I will post.

^^^ :roflmfao: Yes indeed!

The Molly is a lovely bag but no longer made. Lebagboutique did have a couple available on ebay a month or so ago.....haven't checked for a while though so they may have sold :shrugs:

21_1.JPG

Here is listing that was on ebay recently

I love that bag, too!! I would love to own one!! It just so happens that my first name is . . . (you guessed it!!?) Molly!!! Hopefully one will turn up one day in Ivory. Be a great summer bag!!! . . . Sigh!

I love that bag, too!! I would love to own one!! It just so happens that my first name is . . . (you guessed it!!?) Molly!!! Hopefully one will turn up one day in Ivory. Be a great summer bag!!! . . . Sigh!

Hi temo/Molly!
I did some research and it looks like the Molly was available in Black, Chocolate Brown, and Sable.
Two styles Satchel and Tote.
I think Ebay is probably the only place to find it now.

That whiskey color is nice! . . . But why do I have my heart set on a color that doesn't even exist? ( I can just picture a buttery soft leather vanilla/ivory one)
I can even smell the leather / vanilla combination!!! Only in my dreams, I guess!!!