Ugly Betty Gucci 85th

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Cute show. I never watched Ugly Betty and tonight me and my dad did and it was great, even he laughed. They had the story revolve around (semi-revolve...wasn't the WHOLE plot) a Gucci 85th Anniversary Hobo. lol...it was cute. I wonder if people will buy that bag now more so. I went on Neimans and saw it..even tho I have before but now I kinda want one, lol. However, I like the Boston Bag style a bit more.

I dunno, the episode just made me laugh. Some chick offered taquitos for it...the show really goes there. Cliche, Brave and witty. I dig it.

Yep, they did overinflate the price a bit ... but it was still a fun show anyway! I almost fell off the couch when Amanda was trying to pull the boots off another employee during the closet clean out scene.

Now Ill have to watch this.

I do like the medium boston a bit more, but you cant go wrong with the hobo. I dont like that loud print though. Love the red guccissima one. I think its embossed on one side and smooth on the other? :drool:

Now Ill have to watch this.

I do like the medium boston a bit more, but you cant go wrong with the hobo. I dont like that loud print though. Love the red guccissima one. I think its embossed on one side and smooth on the other? :drool:

1/2 the reason I love this show is because I am busy bag hunting during the show :yes: