Is it ok to ask a non-Chanel shoe related question in reference to a Chanel bag here?

there's no need to try and buy only high end shoes to complement your Chanels. I think are great!:yes:
I don't have any 'high end' kicks.

absolutely get the shoes....in my opinion, the more stunning the bag, the less the shoes have to match

i am at the point now where i sometimes put on flipflops with my Chanel bags............it looks individualistic and effortless...............

^Did it today.
I had Sailor pants on {the ones w/ the buttons on the front} a navy/white stripey shirt and navy/white flip flops on and carried by dark white Vintage Tote:biggrin:

can you inagine!?
I really have very little need for 'nice' shoes, my little ones are still so young.
I'm a flip flop and pull on sneakers {Nike Free} kinda gal.
Dior and LV have some swanky flip flips this year though, I may try some out:yes:

I'm a flip flop and pull on sneakers {Nike Free} kinda gal. Dior and LV have some swanky flip flips this year though, I may try some out:yes:

Hey, don't forget Chanel has made flip flops in the past - these are from last year!!

ChanelFlipFlops.jpg

^LOL! Hear that!:yes:

The problem I have found w/ the swanky ones is my feet aren't right. . . like my instep isn't high enough and the straps just kind of gape on me.
KWIM?:cry: