Concerning Lady Dior bags

Mar 16, 2008
Hi ladies,

I have been thinking of investing in a lambskin lady dior bag. I tried to so a search around the forum but I couldn't find any threads that showed the various sizes of the bags (pics) and possible modeling shots of the bag.
Is there a "what's in your purse" thread, so that I can see how much the bag holds?

I'm not sure if the large size is the better size to get, or a medium one? Is there a big difference between the two???

Thanks!!!

You could check Dior web site for the exact dimensions. I believe the lady dior comes in 4 different size; large, medium, small, and mini. The opening of the zipper does limit what you can squeze into the bag. Mini size is more like a wrislet; it can fit a cell phone, lip stick, card holder, but not much more. Small is the most popular size on tPf, it can fit a small wallet, small cosmetic bag, cell phone, but still not very roomy. It's more like a church bag for me. Medium and large are more like a tote bag, more suitable for work. The bag on my avatar is the medium size. HTH

The four sizes are actually, in ascending order:

. Small (this is also the evening size)
. Medium (this is the "regular" size, used in ad campaigns)
. Large
. Shopping

The small is the only size Lady Dior that does not close with a zipper; instead, it has a simple flap cover.

I have the small one.. i think in red i love the bag so much :heart:

I hope the pics help for you[

ve9nk1.jpg

With strap

2z750zp.jpg

Modeling

smrcxx.jpg