Epi Saint Jacques is being discontinued!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Today at LV, I asked for a red Epi Saint Jacques and my SA said that they only have black and that they are not making any more! :wtf:

So with both Saint Jacques and the Lussac being discontinued, I hope they come out with a nice new epi shoulder bag!

Today at LV, I asked for a red Epi Saint Jacques and my SA said that they only have black and that they are not making any more! :wtf:

So with both Saint Jacques and the Lussac being discontinued, I hope they come out with a nice new epi shoulder bag!

I hope so! I was sorely disappointed by the Turenne, in both sizes. I like the Saint Jacques but the straps seem a bit too lightweight for my comfort. I pack a lot of stuff without meaning to, so I hope the next bag is a bit sturdier.

I hope so! I was sorely disappointed by the Turenne, in both sizes. I like the Saint Jacques but the straps seem a bit too lightweight for my comfort. I pack a lot of stuff without meaning to, so I hope the next bag is a bit sturdier.

I don't like the Turenne either. Seems like there isn't much choice left for an epi shoulder bag with a zip closure. :sad:

i don't remember but the st jacques that is currently in the store is in black and long straps, right? i bought mine 5 years back, in yellow and short straps, and i still love it. it used to come in so many colours and now epi is like narrowed down to a few strong colours.

i don't remember but the st jacques that is currently in the store is in black and long straps, right? i bought mine 5 years back, in yellow and short straps, and i still love it. it used to come in so many colours and now epi is like narrowed down to a few strong colours.

Yup, my mom and I tried it on in the store last year. The last time I checked, Let-Trade has a set of four in different colors for sale if anyone wants to stock up :P.