Sophie on ebay

I contacted her and she said she has a few. I think she probably knew she could make money on them (which she seems to be doing.) I bought one the other night from another seller.

I am from Hawaii and put my name on 3 wait lists and got call backs from all 3 stores. I only bought one though. I think it is very possible for her to have a bunch of them.

I am from Hawaii and put my name on 3 wait lists and got call backs from all 3 stores. I only bought one though. I think it is very possible for her to have a bunch of them.

Oh my goodness!!! You are SO lucky. I would kill to get my hands on one. Well.... maybe not kill. But you get my point. LOL :P

anyone else notice that seemingly overnight the sophies on ebay have increased in price SIGNIFICANTLY? seems to correlate with our discovery on the forum regarding just how limited sophie is :shrugs: i remember when we still believed it would be released in the US, all the sophies on ebay were around 500 or 550, and now they're like 700, 800! i wonder if these sellers lurk around on TPF ... :hrmm:

I live on Oahu and I got called back from all three stores. Hilton Hawaiian didn't even have a waitlist and they just got in a shipment on Tuesday. I put my name on the Ala Moana list on Tuesday. At first the SA wasn't going to do it because she said the list was so long, but she took my name and number once she realized I lived on island. I got a call back from them today. :smile: